The Villages is proud to be one of United Way of Central Indiana’s 92 partner agencies. The work we do supports the critical work needed as a United Way agency to address the emerging needs in Indiana, including:
- Ensuring that victims of abuse and neglect are safe and recovering from harm.
- Meeting the basic needs of vulnerable individuals and families.
- Helping those striving for self-sufficiency to take advantage of job training, support services and learning opportunities.
- Keeping young people on track through enriching opportunities.
- Preparing children for success through quality child-care programs.
- Helping families become economically self-sufficient.
United Way of Central Indiana helps sustain vital human services for those who need help most, while reducing such needs for future generations.
The Villages was honored that United Way chose Children’s Village as the site for its 2006 community-wide campaign kickoff event on Sept. 13.
For more information visit www.uwci.org.