In addition to financial support, we rely on in-kind donations from our community to meet the needs of the children and families we serve throughout the entire state of Indiana. We welcome all donations, but it is our desire that gifts to our children in care be new or at the very least gently used. Thank you for having a heart for vulnerable children and families!
Donation Wish Lists
The following Wish Lists contain items that are needed all year long and can be dropped off or mailed to the assigned office to go to children and families in that community. Please click the links to purchase and mail donations to the assigned office. Thank you for your help enriching the lives of The Villages’ children and families!
The Villages Indianapolis *Gas and Grocery Gift Cards are always needed
Older Youth Services*
*Click Here to read Amazon Donation Policy & Donor Acknowledgment details.
Do you shop on Amazon? Why not shop the same great items, prices and services while also donating to The Villages every time you make a purchase. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to The Villages every time you shop, but you must be logged in through AmazonSmile. It’s easy follow this link https://smile.amazon.com/ch/35-1708240 and signup!
Birthday and Holiday Support
- Sponsor a family and shop for items on their Holiday Wish List.
- Donate an unopened, new toy to be used for a child’s Birthday or Holiday gift.
We accept birthday donations all year long at all offices. If you are interested in sponsoring a child or family for the Holiday, please contact us in November at 317-775-6500 for more details.
- Host a toy or book drive for Villages’ children.
- Collect infant clothing, diapers, and supplies for families with newborns.
- Host a household items drive to help young adults leaving the Foster Care System furnish their first apartment.
- Host a school supply drive. School supplies are always needed from kindergarten to college students.
If you have any questions please, call 800-874-6880 or contact Abbi Achterberg at AAchterberg@villages.org.